If you’ve had your website for a while, then perhaps after the initial rush of enthusiasm, you haven’t updated it as often asyou would have liked, and it might have not have been given the attention it deserves, and now it looks stale and not as fresh as it used to.
Here’s why you might want to think about refreshing your website.
- Perhaps it looks dated now. It might have been at the cutting edge of design several years ago, but like fashion, website trends change, and your site might not portray the right impression of your company anymore.
- You might want or need new features on your website. If you want to sell online, or want to have additional forms, or want your visitors to be able to submit their own content, then you’ll need to make the necessary changes to your website.
- You’ll want to make sure that other sites in your industry or sector are not stealing sales from you by having have better sites. If a competitor has launched a new site, or significantly updated their existing site, do you need to do something as well?
- If you’re selling more or different products, then you might need to update your website accordingly. Perhaps you’ll want to offer more pre sales advice, or buying guides so that more visitors become customers. Maybe you’re offering finance, or now need to meet other legal requirements.
- If you want to help your visitors and customers make the most of your products, or help them to choose the right model, then why not add videos to your website? You might also want your visitors to upload their own videos to your site.
- What other news services could you offer your visitors? What sort of things will they be looking for? What